Job offer - Member Services Officer
APECQ is currently looking for aMember services and training officer
FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION
WHO IS APEQ?
The Association patronales des entreprises en construction du Québec (APECQ) is the largest voluntary multi-sector association in Quebec. It promotes diversity in the construction industry. It offers services that truly meet the needs of construction contractors. It provides professional training for tomorrow's contractors. It contributes to the advancement and continuous improvement of Quebec's construction industry.
WHY WORK AT APECQ?
Telecommuting, work-life balance, flexible working hours, competitive salary conditions, a healthy work environment and a dynamic team are just some of the many benefits offered to APECQ employees. In addition, employees enjoy a 35-hour work week and 4 weeks' vacation per year.
Your daily routine will be varied!
Under the supervision of the Director of the Training Department, the agent will provide personalized and professional support to the Association's member entrepreneurs. Among other things, he/she will coordinate :
- Activities related to member services such as: memberships and renewals for both membership and surety bonds
- Activities related to the training department such as: providing accurate information, promoting the training program, ensuring logistics, providing development support
- Marketing and events activities such as: following up with partners, proposing advertising opportunities and sponsorship options, promoting events to members.
- Any other tasks related to APECQ's administrative support, training department or member services.
We would like to work with someone who :
- Excellent public relations and customer service skills
- Computer literate, with excellent command of software such as: Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM (Eudonet, an asset)
- Bilingual (advanced French and intermediate English)
- Is recognized for her rigor, autonomy and team spirit